Equal rights for gnomes!
Created 1 | Supported 7
31 of 35
"Join with me to declare to the world that gnomes are people, too. Sort of. As such, they deserve equality. https://hdtk.co/vAj6N"
— Kate Wrath and 31 other supporters
- Gnomes continue to earn approximately 22% less than the average Rensharian, and are far more likely to live in poverty.
- Poverty contributes to poor diet and malnutrition, leaving gnomes as the group with the highest number of health risks in the nation.
- Poor health and nutrition contribute to the diminutive stature that makes gnomes a target of bullying and intimidation.
- Even among people who consider themselves non-biased, gnome assault is commonplace. Social observational studies have shown that gnomes are far more likely to be "amiably" manhandled by their peers than other races.
- Gnomes are employed in less desirable fields, where they are subjected to humiliation, unethical working conditions, long hours, and menial tasks.