Hybrid Beasts Kickstarter!
Created 1 | Supported 1
256 of 100
"Check out @HybridBeasts #Kickstarter! A unique game of adventurous exploration, strategy and explosive action! http://hdtk.co/wpF2T"
— Hybrid Beasts and 256 other supporters
- Local multiplayer for 2-6 players, online multiplayer and single player modes
- Many original and rarely seen weapons like: huge lasers, sticky mines, weaponized animals like flying fishes or armored armadillos, glue cannons, ice spells, shields, voodoo dolls, scuba gear, time travel, pet cemetery, Pandora's box, invisibility potion and many more...
- More common weaponry like shotguns, rockets, grenades, rope and jetpack is also available.
- Power-Ups like Double Damage or Super Jump impact gameplay.
- Random events like asteroid impacts, earthquakes, blizzards or alien invasions make battles more exciting and balanced.
- Many different and devastating endgame modes that go far beyond the typical rising water.
- Most game elements can be customized and even be completely excluded from battles if players prefer to do so. For example, players can adjust the damage-dealing power and probability of occurrence for most weapons, items, power-ups, random events and endgame modes.
- Regions drastically impact gameplay. For example, in a forest, you can dive into the clear water, whereas in colder regions, the water is frozen to a solid block of ice that can be walked on. Near the volcano, on the other hand, the water has been vaporized by molten lava that immediately kills any beast that touches it.
- All landscapes and battlefields are handcrafted and designed with strategy and deceitful ambushes in mind. The possibility to randomly generate battlefields is additionally included.
- The Kingdom is packed with quests to solve and mysteries to discover to ensure long term motivation. Complex storylines can be followed to unravel the secrets and lore of the land.
- Currently over 60 battlefields can be discovered, conquered and defended on your way to be the supreme ruler of The Kingdom.
- Hybrid Beasts has been developed to allow for extensions of all major game elements.
- Expect new battlefields, random events, power-ups, endgame modes, quests and weapons to be added regularly.
- Release for Steam (Game is already greenlit), GOG and standalone release
- Hybrid Beasts is being developed using MonoGame for multi-platform support and cross-platform multiplayer.
- Release is scheduled for PC (Q4, 2015), Linux and Mac OSX (Q2, 2016).
- Achievements will be included.
- DRM free