Nebula Online hits Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
Space MMORPG Nebula Online from studio Komar Games comes to Kickstarter with 45 days campaign to raise funds. During this time the developers hope to connect to the future players and get valuable feedback to improve game according to the wishes of the community. At the same time, Nebula Online that is now in pre-alpha is starting to collect votes on Steam Greenlight.
- Participate in global space battles in real time
- Experience full loot PvP
- Land on planets to explore them
- Build your own space station
- Found your trade empire, discover new resources and profit from the player driven economy
- Craft your own ships
- Players can also build various useful structures, such as orbital resource extractors and military forts, to help supply and protect captured star systems.
- Play for any of the three races that are in a state of large-scale war: for young but technologically well developed people, for borguzands who chose biological way of development or for kriptizids whose society consists of genetically modified clones and robots.
- Buy Once Play Forever - no microtransactions or hidden costs.
About Komar Games
The Ukrainian studio Komar Games (central office is in Odessa) was founded in 2008 and the first few years developed mobile games and applications. Starting in 2013 the team fully switched to Nebula Online. In January of 2015 the project reach the stage of pre-alpha version. Alfa test is planned for Q3 of 2015.
Steam Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=378162067
Gameplay trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgLwk9kg1K0
Media assets available at:
Developer website: http://www.komargames.com/
Contact: for any questions or interviews please contact email@example.com