Open Stepper Driver
Created 1 | Supported 0
8 of 200
"Simple powerful stepper motor driver. Help us bring this project to life, support us @swisstilab https://hdtk.co/brc4k"
— Swiss TI Lab and 8 other supporters
Intro:This product is able to drive a wide range of stepper motor, from NEMA 17 to NEMA 42 with a maximum output current of 6[A]/phase and 48[VDC]. The board is developed in Switzerland.
What we want offer:We want offer a open source stepper motor driver board with high current capabilities and a very smooth controller provided by the Texas Instruments®‘s motor driver IC. By simply change the MOSFET transistor, or by add a cooler, the board can easily handle more current. This board is designed to be easily and fast installed without difficult parameters.
- Isolated inputs
- PWM micro-stepping Motor Driver:
- -External MOSFETs guarantee high efficiency and high thermal dissipation.
- -Automatic Mixed Decay (automatic current control) assure smooth movements and low vibrations.
- Stall detection
- Working voltage from 10V to max. 48V
- Built-in logic power supply
- Wide range of selectable currents
- Control motor up to 6A / phase
- Protections and diagnostic:
- -Over-current protection (OCP)
- -Over-temperature shut-sown (OTS)
- -Under-voltage lock-out
- -FAULT LED indicator for issues
- -STATUS LED indicator for a precise issue description
- Office automation machines
- Factory automation
- Textile machines
- CNC machines