Book Award Contest
Created 393 | Supported 3776
75 of 25
"Submissions are open for our 2016 Book Award Contest at Authors Talk About It http://hdtk.co/rG41p"
— Rob Alex and 75 other supporters
Book awards give you clout and credibility!
Whether you’re a first time author or a New York Times Best Seller this book award contest is for you.
Are you ready for the chance to be an award-winning author?
All entrants receive the following:
- A 250-350 word review of your book, which you can use/post wherever you like simply by adding “Originally reviewed for Authors Talk About It Book Award Contest by _____”
- A badge to share on your site that states the following: A 2016 Book Award Contest Entrant Helping Feed the World *We donate $5.00 of every entry to Heifer International to help end hunger and poverty.
- A virtual class: 3 Easy Ways to Promote Your Book
Who/what can enter:
- Authors 18 years of age or older
- Published and unpublished books, manuscripts and ebooks are accepted
- Books in the following categories:
- General Fiction
- Romance (Erotica is currently not accepted. Spicy and steamy? Yes, but nothing explicit.)
- General Children/Young Adult Fiction
Those earning 3-5 Stars in their review receive:
- Featured post on Authors Talk About It
- Offer to do an interview on the podcast (4-5 Stars)
- Promotion across our combined social media of 40K+
- Digital Badge for 4-5 Stars
Those earning less than 3 Stars in their review:
- Reviews are more of a critique with helpful feedback and are not posted in a featured post
Grand Prize – $2997 value
- Author VIP Day with Rob and Janelle (virtually or in-person)
- Promotion across our combined social media of 40K+ throughout 2017
- Featured on homepage November 2016 through January 2017 (3 months in total)
- Featured on sidebar through all of 2017
- Audio promo on podcast 6x in January 2017
- Announcement during winners showcase on podcast
- Additional interview as Gold Award Winner 2016
- Listed in featured post as ATAI Book Award Contest Gold Award Winner 2016
- Badge as ATAI Book Award Contest Gold Award Winner 2016
- Roll of Gold Award Winner stickers
Category 1st Prizes – $697 value
- Virtual class: Outside the Box Marketing
- Promotion across our combined social media of 40K+ for 3 months
- Featured on sidebar through January 2017
- Listed in featured post as ATAI Book Award Contest 1st Place Winner
- Badge as ATAI Book Award Contest 1st Place Winner
- Announced during winners showcase on podcast
Entry fee is:
Early-bird through January 31, 2016 – $60.00
Official opening for submissions fee as of February 1, 2016 – $75.00
Submissions Deadline: August 15, 2016
Finalists announced: October 1, 2016
Winners announced: November 1, 2016
**Finalists and winners are notified via the email they entered with as well as in a featured blog post on ATAI and on a special podcast on those days.
How to submit your book
- Pay via the button below.
- Upon payment you’ll be taken to a page with submission details (email address and/or postal address to send copy of book to and any other information we need such as book cover jpeg, author name and bio, book title, subtitle, author email, agent/publicist email if applicable, contact phone number, book description, etc.) *Digital copies must be sent as PDF, Kindle gift, or .docx. Print copies are NOT returned.
- If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com.