Updated as of July 20, 2016
The Services let people be seen on social media by more people by posting a single message together at the same time. This is a Service where certain users can create a single message and invite others to support that specific message (“join” or “support” that HeadTalker). The way you support a message is to grant the Service access to your Facebook®, Twitter®, LinkedIn® or Tumblr® account to post that message on your behalf as a status update in your timeline or as a Tweet, as applicable. We do this through a standard API request through such service. Once a given message has received a certain number of supporters specified by the creator of the message, the Services then post (if you supported via Facebook, LinkedIn or Tumblr) and/or Tweet (if you supported via Twitter) that message on behalf of every user who supported the message — we do this once and roughly all at the same time.
When you join a HeadTalker campaign, your username and profile picture from the third party service you joined through may appear on this Website (or otherwise through the Services) indicating that you are a supporter of that message. Also, after you join a HeadTalker campaign, you have the option of sharing that you support that message via Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn and/or Facebook. You do this by granting the Services access to your Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn and/or Facebook accounts through standard Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn and/or Facebook APIs.
- Gigs are services offered on HeadTalker.
- Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs on HeadTalker.
- Buyers are users who purchase services on HeadTalker.
- Gig Page is where the seller can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
- Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Gig Page.
- Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller.
- Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
- Gigs in the HeadTalker Market are priced by the sellers.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on the HeadTalker Market. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay HeadTalker in advance to pay for a gig through PayPal. This is to protect your money and to make sure the seller delivers the gig.
- Sellers are paid by HeadTalker through PayPal after they reach a $25 threshold. This may take up to a week before the funds are transferred to your bank account.
- Orders are purchased through the Buy Reach button found on a seller’s Gig page.
- HeadTalker charges a 30% service fee.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Canceling orders on a regular basis could cause for your Gig to be removed from the HeadTalker Market.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through HeadTalker.com
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 70% of the purchase amount.
- HeadTalker pays sellers once the seller has over $25 in net revenue and requests to be paid out.
- Revenues are available to withdraw through PayPal. Once the money has been sent to the seller’s PayPal account, it is theirs to claim.
- If a gig is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s PayPal account.
- Gigs may be removed by HeadTalker for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Nonsense or Violent Gigs
- Gigs misleading to buyers, including violations of third party terms of service
- Gigs that fail to deliver multiple times with no explanation.
- Gigs that are canceled multiple times by the seller with no explanation.
- Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- URLs in your Gig text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on HeadTalker.
- Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered.
- Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with PayPal.
- Revenues are available to withdraw through PayPal. Once the money has been sent to the seller’s PayPal account, it is theirs to claim.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- PayPal does not have withdrawal fees.
- Withdrawals are handled by PayPal. If you have an issue with your withdrawal, you need to contact their Customer Support.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the HeadTalker Market.
- Buyers pay HeadTalker to create an order from a seller’s Gig page, through the Buy Reach button.
- Gigs must be purchased using PayPal.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees.
- Funds refunded to you from your canceled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the HeadTalker Market. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to through the Contact Form.
- Once payment is confirmed, the seller and buyer will be notified of the order via email. The buyer is the required to send the seller the HeadTalker campaign link that they want the social reach added to at the time of the purchase. The seller will be emailed the correct HeadTalker campaign link to add their support to.
- Sellers must add the social reach displayed in the gig details. The seller’s social media account will be check at the time the HeadTalker campaign ends to make sure that the message was shared on their social media account.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact HeadTalker’s customer support department for assistance through the Contact Form.
- When a buyer orders a Gig, the seller is notified by email.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is delivered within the time stated on the gig details.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact HeadTalker’s Customer Support department for assistance through the Contact Form.
- Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service and general misconduct.
- HeadTalker reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- HeadTalker does not refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s PayPal account. Funds returned to your account will not include processing fees paid.
HeadTalker Market enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase social reach for their HeadTalker campaigns. Members of the HeadTalker community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and email.
HeadTalker maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of the HeadTalker Market. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on the HeadTalker Market.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of the HeadTalker Market in order to go around HeadTalker is not tolerated and will result in the deletion of your account.
- HeadTalker does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may contact Customer Support to handle a dispute.
- HeadTalker does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the HeadTalker Market or that are actively violating our Terms of Service.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Customer Support team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- HeadTalker reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of HeadTalker’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on the HeadTalker Market.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled by contacting HeadTalker Customer Support.
We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to interrupt, restrict (without cause and without notice to you), modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof, including, but not limited to, each HeadTalker campaign) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any HeadTalker campaign or other Services.
You may view the Services and Content (as defined in the following section) on the Services without registering, but as a condition of using certain features of the Services, you may be required to link your Third Party Account (as defined below). You agree to provide, maintain, and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself on the Services. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information. You represent and warrant that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age; if you are under thirteen (13), you may not under any circumstances for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change eligibility criteria at any time.
You are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us via email. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account.
REGISTRATION – THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND LINKS
Currently, the Services are only available for use in connection with the Facebook® service offered by Facebook Inc., the Tumblr® serviced offered by Tumblr, Inc., the Linkedin® serviced offered by Linkedin Corp., or the Twitter® service offered by Twitter, Inc. and requires you to have at an account for at least one of these services (“Third Party Account”). By supporting a HeadTalker campaign via Facebook, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, display and distribute for purposes of displaying your Facebook username, Facebook profile picture, and any modifications or changes you make to the message on or through the Services and Facebook to indicate you have joined, supported or your other affiliation with that message. By supporting a HeadTalker campaign via Tumblr, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, display and distribute for purposes of displaying your Tumblr username, Tumblr profile picture, and any modifications or changes you make to the message on and/or through the Services and Tumblr to indicate you have joined, supported or your other affiliation with that message. By supporting a HeadTalker campaign via Twitter, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, display and distribute for purposes of displaying your Twitter username, Twitter picture, and any modifications or changes you make to the message on and/or through the Services and Twitter to indicate you have joined, supported or your other affiliation with that message.By supporting a HeadTalker campaign via Linkedin, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, display and distribute for purposes of displaying your Linkedin username, Linkedin picture, and any modifications or changes you make to the message on and/or through the Services and Linkedin to indicate you have joined, supported or your other affiliation with that message.
You agree that you will comply with the terms and conditions set forth by Facebook Inc., Tumblr, Inc., Linkedin Corp. and Twitter, Inc. for using the Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter services, respectively, and you acknowledge and agree that we will have no responsibility whatsoever with respect to your use thereof. We, and our Services, the Website, and the Licensed Application, are not affiliated with Facebook, Facebook Inc., Tumblr, Tumblr, Inc., Linkedin, Linkedin Corp., Twitter, or Twitter, Inc. in any manner, and we will have no responsibility whatsoever for the actions, omissions or policies of Facebook Inc., Tumblr, Inc., Linkedin Corp. or Twitter, Inc. The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
CONTENT POSTED OR SUBMITTED BY YOU
Certain features of the Services may allow you to post information, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, comments, links, graphics, or other materials, or a combination of any or all of the aforementioned (collectively “Content”). All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users (collectively “User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You may only post Content that you created or which the owner of the Content has given you permission to post. If Content depicts or mentions any person other than yourself, you must have permission from that person and, if that person is a minor, permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian, before you post the Content. You may be required to provide proof of such permission to us.
Once you submit or post Content to the Services, we do not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve any use of such Content or to compensate you for any such use. We own all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating Content posted to the Services.
You are solely responsible for anything you may post on the Services and the consequences of posting anything on the Services. All information, ideas, suggestions, and other communications you submit to us, including, but not limited to, Content posted on the Services and communications sent via e-mail, will be on a non-confidential basis. We will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such communications without limitation or obligation.
CONTENT POSTED BY OTHERS
ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED ON THE WEBSITE
Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
Using the Website for unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, spam, or chain letters;
Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, embarrassing, or offensive to any other person or entity as determined by us in our sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as we determine in our sole discretion;
Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
Posting anything that may be “spam,” as we determine in our sole discretion;
Impersonating another person when posting Content or otherwise using the Website or other services in a manner that may be misleading or confusing to others;
Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, without their consent;
Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Website; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, but are not obligated, to do any or all of the following:
Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Services;
Edit or delete any Content posted on the Services, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards; and
All content included or available on or through the Services , including, but not limited to, the site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is protected by copyright or other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws and is owned or controlled by us or our licensors (unless noted otherwise). We and/or our licensors retain all right, title, and interest in and to all patent rights, trademarks, inventions, copyrights, know-how, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights relating to the Services and our Content.
Additionally, HeadTalker and all other unregistered trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Services are unregistered trademarks of ours and/or third parties (collectively, the “Trademarks”). You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. Use of any materials on the Services is at your own risk.
Except as expressly provided in the “Limited License” section above, your use of and access to the Services does not grant you any license or right to use any of our Trademarks, trade names, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Facebook® and the Facebook logos are trademarks or service marks of Facebook Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries, and are in no way affiliated with us. Tumblr® and the Tumblr logos are trademarks or service marks of Tumblr, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries, and are in no way affiliated with us. Twitter® and the Twitter logos are trademarks or service marks of Twitter, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries, and are in no way affiliated with us. Linkedin® and the Linkedin logos are trademarks or service marks of Linkedin Corp. registered in the U.S. and other countries, and are in no way affiliated with us.
DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
If you believe any Content on the Services infringes a copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from the Services by contacting our Copyright Agent (designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(2)) at the address set forth below and providing the following information:
Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, it is our policy to terminate the account or accounts of suspected infringers on the Services in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion.
INDEMNIFICATION AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding: (i) which users gain access to the Services; (ii) what Content you access via the Services; or (iii) how you may interpret or use the Content. You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES AND/ OR OUR SERVERS, OR COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR THE LICENSED APPLICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE (ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND OUR LICENSORS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES OR THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES, THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AVAILABLE, OR THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE LICENSED APPLICATION, (D) THE ACCURACY, LEGALITY OR QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED, PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND/OR (E) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS OF THE SERVICES OR THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local “small claims” court, if permitted by that small claims court’s rules and if within such court’s jurisdiction, unless such action is transferred, removed or appealed to a different court. You may bring claims only on your own behalf. Neither you nor we will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement to arbitrate. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and not by any state law concerning arbitration. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and sixty (160) days of filing the case, then either we or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies or awards that conflict with these Terms. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this paragraph will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Updated as of July 20, 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Collection of Personal Information
You can browse some of the Website without telling us who you are or otherwise transmitting personal information. In order to use certain features of the Website, you are required to register and provide certain personal information. If you choose to give us personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on servers located in the United States. We may collect and store the following personal information: name, email address, date of birth, HeadTalker username, Facebook username, Facebook profile picture, Twitter username, Twitter profile picture, Tumblr username, Tumblr profile picture, Linkedin username, Linkedin profile picture, correspondence sent to us; and standard web log information, such as connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our site, ad data, and IP address.
Use of Personal Information
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
provide the services and customer support you request;
resolve disputes, respond to emails or other inquiries, and troubleshoot problems;
prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our website policies;
customize, measure and improve our services and content;
compare your information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties; and
for any other purpose for which the information was collected
If you start a HeadTalker campaign, your Facebook username and your Facebook profile picture (if you register with Facebook), your Twitter username and Twitter picture (if you register with Twitter), your Linkedin username and Linkedin picture (if you register with Linkedin), or your Tumblr username and Tumblr picture (if you register with Tumblr) will be displayed on this Website in connection with that HeadTalker campaign. These can only be removed by withdrawing your HeadTalker campaign.
When you support a HeadTalker campaign, your Facebook username and your Facebook profile picture (if you support the HeadTalker campaign via Facebook), your Twitter username and Twitter picture (if you support the HeadTalker campaign via Twitter), your Linkedin username and Linkedin picture (if you register with Linkedin to support the HeadTalker campaign), or your Tumblr username and Tumblr picture (if you register with Tumblr to support the HeadTalker campaign) may be publicly displayed on the Website. You may choose not to display these, but at this time, you can only do so by opting out of supporting that HeadTalker campaign.
We will not share the personal information we collect from you through the Website with third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information if we are legally required to do so, to enforce our policies, to respond to claims that content you submitted violates the rights of others, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of third parties. We may also share your personal information with: entities or individuals that perform functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional, internet, and technical service providers (collectively, “Service Providers”) who help us with our business operations (such as website hosting, email compliance, data analysis, and fraud investigations); third parties to whom you expressly agree to share your information with; and law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, public alias history, IP address, fraud complaints, as well as project and entry history) or otherwise in response to the judicial process.
The Website is a general audience website. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the Website.
In the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred in such acquisition.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the policies, content, and practices of third party websites to which the Website may link. Please refer to those websites’ own privacy policies to learn how they collect and use personal information.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT